Foto Sessions With Your Pets
When it comes to your pet, it's their personality is what I aim to capture. I want to highlight their expressions in a fun and engaging way. I produce lasting images and print them on archival museum quality paper of your choice in various sizes and finishes. I can also provide you with greeting cards, canvas prints, calendars, metal prints, and picture books - all starring your pet.
Foto Fee: $225
Included in the Foto fee:
- The professional photographer’s time, expertise, dedication and experience to capture images that dazzle you.
- A pre-shooting meeting, an opportunity to get to know you and your furry friend and plan goals for the shoot before the big day.
- A private internet gateway so you can view your images and select the ones you like the most.
- A customized, detailed pricing sheet for the various products I offer.
- A 2-3 hour foto session for up to 2 pets at 2 different locations, preferably your home and a park nearby. This will give me the opportunity to see your pet enjoying the outdoors and relaxing at home.
- Up to 2.5 hours of post shoot editing and perfecting images for review in your private on-line gallery.
- Access to incredible print products such as archival prints, metal prints, cards, greeting cards, calendars, canvas prints and fotobooks.
- Fun! Mark will make the experience fun for all in his relaxing and self-confident manner.
- The Foto fee is for time only, it does not include any prints, digital files or other products.
- 50% of the Foto fee is due at the time of booking and reserving time on Mark’s calendar.
- California Sales Tax will be added to all orders and services.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Foto sessions requiring more than 20 miles of travel one-way will incur an extra fee.
- Foto sessions take place at 2 locations and for up to 2 pets, additional locations or pets will cost extra.